Covid-19 safety plan implemented At
100m TO SEA
Offers pet friendly, self catering accommodation for a family in a great position in Port Edward village. Just 100m from the seas edge & a 10 min stroll along the shoreline to the life guarded swimming beach & Supa Chube. The Save Rite center is a short walk from Greengates, & just a short drive to the Spar at the entrance to Port Edward.
Sea views from the open plan lounge & dining room, opening onto the veranda & braai area with lovley sea views. The kitchen is open plan onto the living area & is fully equipped for self catering. Large enclosed pet friendly garden suitable for all breeds.
Greengates has 2 bedrooms each with a queen bed, one is in the main house . The 2nd is off the veranda & has an en-suite bathroom with a bath & hand shower. A take 2 bed for 2 children is provided in the dinning room. Both bedrooms & the lounge have ceiling fans. The bathroom in the main house has a shower & loo.
Call for assistance anytime during your stay, we are here for you, maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
Housekeeping adjustments for Covid-19, to minimize contact between guests and staff we offer a linen and towel change every fourth day. A daily clean and tidy service can however be arranged if required. Please contact BillsBest office on 0824516102 or 0393144837 for more detail of the service that can be provided and cost. If you intend making use of this service please provide at least 48 hrs notice if possible.
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable: Beach towels, umbrellas, & consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, & foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote & power cord.
If you are bringing your fur baby, please bring: A lead & collar for beach walks, your own bed/blanket & water & food bowls.
• 10 min stroll along the shoreline to Port Edward life guarded swimming beach & Supa Chube.
• Port Edward is famous for its fishing spots, including “Splash Rock”, bring your fishing Rods.
• Shop nearby- walking distance to the Save Rite Center & a short drive to Port Edward Spar.
• Wild Coast Sun Casino, Golf Course, Tenpin Bowling & Water World, just 7km drive.
• Port Edward has the best walks, hikes & mountain biking on the coast – explore Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, Beacon Hill, the Red Desert & Wild Coast Fossil trail.
• Visit Emithini clothing & art wear, & the Old Pont River Bar & Restaurant – just 6.5 km drive
Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
View Google map for directions to BillsBest Greengates Cottage.
Address: 191 Harrow Ave, Black Rock, Port Edward, 4295
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Where you collect your keys depends on your arrival time:
If arriving between 14:00 & 16:00, Monday to Friday, Prudence will be at Greengates Cottage with your keys.
If arriving after 16:00, or anytime on Saturday or Sunday your keys will be at GP Security on your way to the cottage in Port Edward.
Need assistance? Call 082 451 6102