Sleeps up to 11
Stunning sea views from the living area, dining room & lounge, opens onto a large covered furnished patio & private enclosed garden, swimming pool & covered built in braai.
5 bedrooms, 2 with queen beds, 1 with double bed. 2 rooms with 2 singles each, one of these inter-leads into the main bedroom. There is an extra single bed in the dining room.
3 bathrooms: 1 en-suite with shower, 1 with bath with hand shower, & 1 with shower.
Fully equipped kitchen includes 2 large fridge/freezer, microwave, oven & stove, dishwasher, electric frying pan, cutlery & crockery.
Pet Friendly for small breeds by arrangement, bring your lead, 5km pet friendly marine ramble along the shoreline.
Full property info
- Sea Views
- A short walk past the Waffle house & through Tanglewood forest to the beach.
- Pet Friendly
- Fully enclosed pet friendly garden suitable for small & medium breeds.
- Kom ons braai…
- Enjoy a charcoal braai by the pool
- Swimming pool
- Swim with a view, private pool on the property
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 2hr daily cleaning service, excl. Sundays
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- Changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Security system & safe
- Property has gated access & covered parking.
- 150m walk to the Beach
- Walk to Ramsgate main Blue Flag Beach
- Cocktail Deck
- Serves food & drinks with a fantastic view over Ramsgate main beach.
- Waffle House Restaurant
- Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House
- 5km Marine Ramble
- 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline. Bring your lead, pet friendly trail
- Tidal Pool
- Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach
- Whale watching deck
- Perfect spot for viewing Dolphins & Whales
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
360 degree Virtual Tour of The Beach House
If on a Mobile device rotate your screen to horizontal position.
‘Click’ & ‘pull’ on images for 360 view
Use the arrows to ‘walk’ through property.
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Find the Beach House
Address: 847 Tegwan Road, Ramsgate
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord. Pets are welcome by arrangement, bring your lead, 5km pet friendly marine ramble along the shoreline.
|Low Season||Base Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Dec Peak Season|
|25 April – 1 May||9 Aug – 11 Aug||20 Sep – 6 Oct||18 April – 24 April||16 Dec – 9 Jan|
|2 May – 13 June||29 Nov – 5 Dec|
|14 June – 7 July|
|8 July – 8 Aug|
- ID: 3686
- Views: 1106