Large holiday home suitable for groups of 10 – 28 people
Entertainment area with bar, fridge, large patio, swimming pool, charcoal braai & large gas braai, open plan lounge & dining area. Bring your own darts for the dart board.
Fully equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, a large fridge/freezer & upright freezer, stove, microwave, 2 kettles, 2 electric frying pans & 2 toasters.
Upstairs sleeps 12 people. The main bedroom has a queen, & is en-suite. Family room with a queen & 2 single beds. 3 couples rooms with queen beds & private balconies. 3 separate full bathrooms & 2 separate toilets.
Downstairs: 3 spacious bedrooms with bunk beds sleeping up to 16 people. 1 room is private & sleeps 6 persons, the other 2 are semi-private sleeping 6 & 4 people. They share 2 showers, toilets & hand-basins.
The large games room with foosball table
- Lagoon & forest views
- Bordering a tropical nature reserve
- Kom ons braai…
- Enjoy a charcoal braai or a gas braai on your private patio. Gas is provided.
- Swimming pool
- Swim with a view, private pool on the property
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 4hr daily cleaning service
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- Changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Security system & safe
- Property has electric gate access and covered parking.
- 300m walk to beach…
- Safe walk to the main beach, Waffle House & Cocktail Deck
- Waffle House
- Enjoy breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House in Ramsgate.
- Cocktail Deck
- Serves food & drinks with a stunning view of Ramsgate main beach.
- 5km Marine Ramble
- 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline
- Tidal Pool
- Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach
- Whale watching deck
- Perfect spot for viewing Dolphins & Whales
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
360 degree Virtual Tour of Rock Inn
If on a Mobile device rotate your screen to horizontal position.
‘Click’ & ‘pull’ on images for 360 view
Use the arrows to ‘walk’ through property.
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Find Rock Inn
Address: 835 Tegwan Road, Ramsgate
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring darts along for your dart board. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord.
|Low Season||Base Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Dec Peak Season|
|14 Jan – 31 March||18 April – 1 May||15 March – 31 March||6 Dec – 15 Dec||16 Dec – 9 Jan|
|1 April – 17 April||14 June – 7 July||9 Aug – 11 Aug|
|12 Aug – 6 Oct||8 July – 8 Aug||7 Oct – 21 Nov|
|7 Oct – 28 Nov||29 Nov – 5 Dec||29 Nov – 5 Dec|
- ID: 3529
- Views: 4397