Sleeps 6 – 2 couples & 2 children
Pet friendly for all breeds by arrangement
Enjoy stunning sea views from the garden, patio, lounge & dining room & large tropical pet friendly garden.
2 Bedrooms both with double beds, the bedroom with an en-suite bathroom leads off the veranda.
Living area is a large open plan lounge, dining room & kitchen area. A take-2 bed is provided for 2 children in the dining area.
Stunning views from the large covered veranda with patio furniture.
Full Property Info
- Sea views
- 100m from the sea
- Pet Friendly
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- Kom ons braai…
- Enjoy a charcoal braai on your private patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 1hr daily cleaning service, excl. Sundays
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- Changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Security system & safe
- Property has gated access and covered parking.
- 100m from the sea…
- Port Edward Beach & Supa Chube
- 10 min stroll along the shoreline to the life guarded swimming beach & Supa Chube
- Fishing spots
- Walk to famous fishing spots, including “Splash Rock”
- Shop nearby
- Walking distance to the Save Rite Center & a short drive to Port Edward Spar
- Wild Coast Sun
- Casino, Golf Course, Tenpin Bowling & Water World
- Walks, Hikes & MTB
- Explore Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, Beacon Hill, the Red Dessert & Wild Coast Fossils trail.
- Emithini & the Pont
- Visit Emithini clothing & art wear, & the Old Pont River Bar & Restaurant
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Arriving 14:00 – 16:30 on a weekday – please collect your keys onsite from Prudence your housekeeper.
Arriving after 16:30 or on Saturday/Sunday – please collect your keys from the GP security office in Port Edward.
Find Greengates Cottages
Address: Lot 191 Harrow Road, Port Edward
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord. Pets are welcome by arrangement, bring your lead, 5km pet friendly marine ramble along the shoreline.
|Low Season||Base Season||Mid Season||Peak Season||Dec Peak Season|
|14 Jan – 14 March||15 March – 20 March||20 Sep – 6 Oct||18 April – 25 April||16 Dec – 9 Jan|
|26 April – 1 May||9 Aug – 11 Aug||6 Dec – 15 Dec|
|14 June – 8 Aug||29 Nov – 5 Dec|
|7 Oct – 28 Nov|
- ID: 3619
- Views: 2490