Sleeps 8 – 1 couple, 4 singles & 2 children
Exceptional sea views from the ground floor living area. There is a large open-plan kitchen, dining & lounge area leading onto a furnished private patio with portable charcoal braai.
A take-2 bed suitable for 2 teenagers is provided in the lounge.
3 Bedrooms on the 1st floor. The main bedroom has exceptional sea views, a queen bed, ceiling fan & small balcony. There are 2 single beds & ceiling fans in each of the other 2 bedrooms.
Full main en-suite with a bath & hand-shower. 2 shared bathrooms, 1 with a bath & the other with a shower.
Fully equipped kitchen including a stove & oven, large fridge with freezer, large microwave, electric frying pan, cordless kettle & toaster.
Full Property Info
- Exceptional sea views
- You can’t get closer to the beach, enjoy the sea lapping at your doorstep
- Kom ons braai…
- Enjoy a charcoal braai on your private patio
- Swimming pool
- Swim with a view, shared pool on the property
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free Wi-Fi on test
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed as signal is intermittent in the area, we hope you are able to enjoy this free additional service.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 1hr daily cleaning service, excl. Sundays
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- & changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Security system & safe
- Property has electric gate access & covered parking.
- 40m to the beach…
- Walk to Ski Boat Bay & Ramsgate main beach
- Waffle House Restaurant
- Scrumptious breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House
- Cocktail Deck
- Enjoy food & drinks with a stunning view over Ramsgate Beach
- Tidal Pool
- Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach
- Whale viewing deck
- Great view point to spot Dolphins & Whales
- 5km Marine Ramble
- 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
(your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Address: 986 Milton Lane, Ramsgate
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord.
- ID: 3512
- Views: 1944