Upper Deck at The Boathouse B&B
- Bedrooms: 1
Upper Deck looks over the swimming and has partial sea views, perfect for an individual or couple. Free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning and a sparkling swimming pool on the property to cool down in. Breakfast is included and served in the privacy of your balcony. A short walk (200m) to a lifeguarded swimming beach and beach café. 800m to Ramsgate village with shops, crafts and restaurants.
Room opens onto a covered balcony with patio furniture, charcoal braai and partial sea view. The bedroom has a queen bed, the bathroom is en-suite with a shower, basin and toilet. Kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle, with tea and coffee facilities. TV, DVD, OVHD and connection for your own DSTV, please bring your own card, decoder, power cord & remote.
Breakfast is served daily, from 8h00 until 10h00, on your private patio. Let us know your preference of a full English or Continental breakfast, & the time you would like it served.
Get more with BillsBest…
Put your feet up, Free 1hr daily cleaning service. Linen & bath towels are provided changed every 3rd day. 1 towel is provided per person. Security system & safe, property has electric gate access and covered parking. Call for assistance anytime during your stay, we are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
View Google map below for directions to BillsBest Boathouse B&B
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate (your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.)
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
• 200m to the beach…Walk to Ski Boat Bay.
• 800m to Ramsgate Village… Variety of Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs, Antiques & Crafts.
• Scrumptious lunch at the famous Waffle House.
• Cocktail Deck Enjoy food & drinks with a stunning view over Ramsgate Beach.
• Tidal Pool Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach.
• Whale viewing deck Great view point to spot Dolphins & Whales.
• 5km Marine Ramble 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline.
KZN What to Do… Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
- ID: 3790
- Views: 714