- Bedrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly
- Port Edward
- Budget Option
Offers pet friendly, budget accommodation for a couple and is in a great position in Port Edward village. Just 100m from the sea’s edge & a 10 min stroll along the shoreline to the life guarded swimming beach & Supa Chube. The Save Rite center is a short walk from Fisherman’s & just a short drive to the Spar at the entrance to Port Edward.
There is a slight sea view from the pet friendly garden. A charcoal braai is provided on your patio. The bedroom has simple furnishings & is fitted with a double bed & a wall fan. The bathroom is en-suite with a bath. The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering
This cottage is next door to Greengates Cottage & shares an undercover parking area, otherwise it is a completely separate building & garden.
Get more with BillsBest…
Put your feet up, Prudence, your housekeeper, does a free 1hr daily cleaning service, excluding Sundays & Christmas day. Linen & bath towels are provided & changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person. Private security company provide 24hr response for peace of mind. Call for assistance anytime during your stay, we are here for you, maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
List of Amenities:
Pet friendly enclosed garden
Mini stove & oven
Linen & bath towels
Flat screen TV & OVHD
Connection for your own DSTV (please bring your card, decoder, power cord & remote)
Private security company
Maintenance emergency number
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable:
Beach towels, umbrellas, & consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, & foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote & power cord.
If you are bringing your fur baby, please bring: A lead & collar for beach walks, your own bed/blanket & water & food bowls.
• 10 min stroll along the shoreline to Port Edward life guarded swimming beach & Supa Chube.
• Port Edward is famous for its fishing spots, including “Splash Rock”, bring your fishing Rods.
• Shop nearby- walking distance to the Save Rite Center & a short drive to Port Edward Spar.
• Wild Coast Sun Casino, Golf Course, Tenpin Bowling & Water World, just 7km drive.
• Port Edward has the best walks, hikes & mountain biking on the coast – explore Umtamvuna Nature Reserve, Beacon Hill, the Red Dessert & Wild Coast Fossil trail.
• Visit Emithini clothing & art wear, & the Old Pont River Bar & Restaurant – just 6.5 km drive
Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
View Google map below for directions to BillsBest Fisherman’s Cottage.
Address: 191 Harrow Ave, Black Rock, Port Edward, 4295
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Where you collect your keys depends on your arrival time.
If arriving between 14:00 & 16:00, Monday to Friday, Prudence will be at Fisherman’s Cottage with your keys.
If arriving after 16:00, or anytime on Saturday or Sunday your keys will be at GP Security on your way to the cottage in Port Edward.
Need assistance? Call 082 451 6102
- ID: 3763
- Views: 2970