Sleeps 8 – 2 couples, 2 singles & 2 children
Claridges 106 is the largest apartment at Claridges. Enjoy stunning sea views from lounge & patio overlooking Ramsgate beach & lagoon.
3 Bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom & fan.
Upstairs: Main bedroom has a queen bed and a take-2 bed for 2 children. 2nd bedroom has a queen bed.
Downstairs: 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds.
3 Bathrooms, the 2 main rooms have baths with shower attachments, and the 3rd bathroom has a shower.
Fully equipped kitchen with a stove, oven, a large fridge with freezer, large microwave, electric frying pan, cordless kettle, toaster and kitchen utensils.
Large furnished patio & a garden area overlooking Ramsgate Beach & lagoon
Full Property Info
- Panoramic sea views
- Over looks Ramsgate main beach & lagoon
- Kom ons braai…
- Shared braai area in the garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 1hr daily cleaning service, excl. Sundays
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- Changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Secure parking & safe
- Property has electric gate access and covered parking.
- 150m to the beach…
- Walk to Ramsgate main beach
- Waffle House Restaurant
- Scrumptious breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House
- Cocktail Deck
- Enjoy food & drinks with a stunning view over Ramsgate Beach
- Tidal Pool
- Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach
- Whale viewing deck
- Great view point to spot Dolphins & Whales
- 5km Marine Ramble
- 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
(your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Address: Clarence Street, Ramsgate Beach, KwaZulu-Natal
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord.
- ID: 3596
- Views: 584