All the Tides Rip Tide
- Bedrooms: 1
- Pet Friendly
- 80m From Beach
All the Tides
All the Tides is a group of pet friendly chalets near Little Billy Bay in Ramsgate. Enjoy a safe & secure environment just 80m from the beach. Central to Ramsgate village a short stroll along the beach path brings you to Ramsgate main beach & tidal pool, & just 5 minutes walk to a number of pubs & restaurants.
2 adults, 2 children
Rip Tide offers pet friendly, self catering accommodation near the beach for a couple or small family. The open plan kitchen, lounge & dining room open onto your covered patio & braai area. The kitchen is fully equipped for self catering. The main bedroom is fitted with a queen bed & ceiling fan. There is a take 2 bed for 2 children, & a ceiling fan in the living area. The bathroom has a shower. Rip Tide has a fully enclosed garden suitable for small pets.
Get more with BillsBest…
Put your feet up, Doreen your housekeeper does a free 1hr daily cleaning service, excluding Sundays & Christmas day. Linen, & 1 bath towel per person, is provided & changed every 4th day. Call for assistance anytime during your stay, we are here for you, maintenance emergency number provided on arrival. Private security company provide 24hr response for peace of mind.
Portable charcoal braai
Stove & oven
Fridge with freezer
Linen & bath towels
Flat screen TV & OVHD
Connection for your own DSTV (please bring your card, decoder, power cord & remote)
Safe for valuables
Private security company
24hour maintenance emergency contact
Lock up garage parking
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable:
Beach towels, umbrellas, & consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, & foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote & power cord.
If you are bringing your fur baby, please bring: A lead & collar for beach walks, your own bed/blanket & water & food bowls.
• All the Tides is central in Ramsgate village – shop, eat, drink & visit Ramsgate main Blue Flag beach.
• Walk to Ski Boat Bay swimming beach & beach cafe – 400m.
• Walk to Ramsgate main beach & tidal pool – 350m.
• Scrumptious breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House on Ramsgate Lagoon.
• Enjoy food & drinks with a stunning view over Ramsgate Beach at the Blue Lagoon Cocktail Deck .
• Sophisticated dining & craft shops at the Ramsgate Lifestyle Centre.
• Tidal Pools offer safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate & Southbroom beaches.
• Ramsgate whale viewing deck is a great view point to spot dolphins & whales all year round but guaranteed in large numbers June – August over the Sardine Run.
• Walk from Rip Tide to Southbroom main beach along the Marine Ramble. No map needed just follow the path & cross the beaches just over 5km round trip.
• Rods ready? Prime fishing spot on the Rocks near Ramsgate Tidal Pool, pick up a license from the post office.
KZN What to Do… Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
(your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Parking is on both sides of the building at All the Tides, continue round the block to your allocated parking garage marked ‘Rip Tide’.
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
- ID: 3728
- Views: 1536