Sleeps 1 couple
Please note Hi Tide is not pet friendly
Hi Tide offers the perfect couples beach getaway accommodation.
Stunning sea views from your bedroom & patio deck. Your patio deck is furnished, undercover & there is a charcoal braai.
This open-plan bed-sitter has a queen bed and ceiling fan.
The bathroom is en-suite with bath & hand-shower.
Fully equipped kitchen including a 2-plate stove & oven, large fridge with freezer, microwave, electric frying pan, cordless kettle, toaster & kitchen utensils.
Full Property Info
- Some sea views from the property
- Best views are from Hi Tide & Lo Tide
- Kom ons braai…
- Enjoy a charcoal braai on your private patio
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Pack your sandals & come as you are… Self-catering accommodation
- TV, DVD, OVHD
- DSTV connection for your own decoder. Please bring your own DSTV card, decoder, cord & remote.
- Free Wi-Fi on test
- Wi-Fi is not guaranteed as signal is intermittent in the area, we hope you are able to enjoy this free additional service.
- Free daily cleaning service
- Put your feet up, Free 1hr daily cleaning service, excl. Sundays
- Linen & bath towels are provided
- Changed every 4th day. 1 towel is provided per person.
- Call for assistance anytime during your stay
- We are here for you, 24hour maintenance emergency number provided on arrival.
- Security system & safe
- All the Tides offers a lock up garage for Rip Tide & Between Tides & a lock-up carport for Hi Tide & Lo Tide
- 80m to the beach…
- Walk to Ski Boat Bay & Ramsgate main beach
- Waffle House Restaurant
- Scrumptious breakfast or lunch at the famous Waffle House
- Cocktail Deck
- Enjoy food & drinks with a stunning view over Ramsgate Beach
- Tidal Pool
- Safe swimming for the whole family on Ramsgate main beach
- Whale viewing deck
- Great view point to spot Dolphins & Whales
- 5km Marine Ramble
- 5km scenic nature trail along the shoreline
- KZN What to Do…
- Plan your South Coast holiday Follow KZN What To Do Facebook page
It’s holiday time!
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00
Please collect your keys from the BillsBest drawer in the 24hr shop at the BP Garage in Ramsgate
(your keys will be in a brown & blue envelope with your name on it from 2pm.
Find All the Tides
Address: 984 Milton Lane, Ramsgate
2 parking garages are located on the other side of the building, continue round the block to your allocated parking.
Need assistance? Call: 082 451 6102
Holiday items to bring
Holiday items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels and beach umbrellas, and consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own DStv decoder, along with your card, remote and power cord.
- ID: 3700
- Views: 1274