Sleeps 1 couple
Pet friendly by arrangement
Budget Self Catering
- 100m from the sea
- Limited sea views from garden
- Pet friendly small breeds by prior arrangement
- Enclosed garden
- Portable charcoal braai
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Security system & safe
- Put your feet up . . . units are serviced daily, except Sundays
- Watch your favourite shows . . . OVHD TV, DVD. & DSTV connection.
- Call anytime for assistance during your stay . . . We are here for you!
- Pack your sandals and come as you are! . . . Fully equipped including linen and bath towels.
- Take a beach stroll . . . Seaside accommodation.
- Manage your budget . . . no hidden costs!
"Lovely value for money accommodation. Beautiful surroundings, (out of season-lovely!!!). Tindy our dog says 'thank you for allowing her to stay, wow what a dog's life!!' - J Styne.
This quaint granny flat is 100m from the sea & Port Edward village centre & offers a slight sea view from the garden. A 10 minute stroll along the seafront brings you to the main swimming beach & lagoon. Read more
The bedroom has a double bed. The bathroom is en-suite with bath. Fully equipped kitchen including a fridge with freezer, mini stove/oven, microwave, kettle, toaster & utensils.
Large open patio with furniture, a large umbrella & a portable braai with a slight sea view.
Pets are welcome by arrangement. Fisherman's garden is completely enclosed by a low fence to give it a small, private, pet friendly enclosure.
Linen & bath towels are provided. Linen is changed every 5th day and one bath towel is provided per person.
Holiday Items to bring to make your stay more comfortable include: beach towels & beach umbrellas, & consumables like toiletries, toilet rolls, charcoal, and foodstuffs. Bring along your own Dstv decoder, with card, remote and power cord.
Daily rates example based on a 7 night stay at Fisherman's Cottage
Lowest season - R230.00
July holidays - R270.00
Absolute peak - R660.00
Office is open Monday to Friday 8:00 - 16:30.
Saturdays & Public Holidays 8:00-12:30.
Check in from 14h00
Departure by 10h00.
Please collect your keys from 2pm (14H00) on site, or by prior arrangement at the GP security office in Port Edward.
Address: 191 Harrow Road Port Edward
GPS: 31°03’06.4″S – y 30°13’38.8″E – x